The Gould Cabinet: Selections from the Academy’s Past

The “Gould Cabinet” is named for a pioneering teaching tool created in the late 1840s by Academy founder and Principal Dr. Nathaniel Tuckerman True (1812-1887). This traditional and changing installation highlights various objects, photos, books, and manuscripts from the Society’s collection, as well as the Gould Academy Archives, which is preserved and maintained on site for study and display purposes.