Bethel Historical Society Business Partner membership at the $100 level.
A Bethel Historical Society Business Partner membership provides an important opportunity for businesses to support BHS’s programming, exhibits, educational activities, and publications. In turn, the Society actively promotes its Business Partners through recognition and referral. Calendar-year memberships start at $50 and include the following benefits:
- Attractive Business Partner certificate to display
- Referral of your business to BHS visitors, staff, trustees, and volunteers
- Your company’s literature prominently displayed at the Society’s Robinson House
- Business Partner listing and link on BHS website
- Subscriptions to The Courier (newsletter) and The Bethel Athenaeum (history journal)
- Listing in each issue of The Courier
- Your company highlighted, on a rotating basis, in the Society’s e-News
- 10% discount on retail purchases from the Society’s Museum Shop
Apply the code “member” after placing this item in your cart to receive 10% off all other items in the cart.