August 2020 Update:
Museums of the Bethel Historical Society is re-opening on a limited basis through October 9th, 2020.
Museum Shop and Exhibit Galleries: Open Thursdays and Fridays from 10 AM – 3 PM, and by appointment. Limit of 5 people at a time. 207-824-2908 (email@example.com).
Research Library & Archives: Open by appointment only. 207-824-2908 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Moses Mason House Period Rooms: Open by appointment only. 207-824-2908 (email@example.com)
Administrative Offices: Open by appointment only. 207-824-2908 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What you can do:
- Face coverings, properly worn, are required for the duration of all visits. Visitors must practice physical distancing from our staff, volunteers, and other visitors who are not part of their party.
- If you don’t feel well, have any of the symptoms of COVID19, or have been around someone suspected of having COVID19, please postpone your visit. You can also visit us virtually by exploring our online offerings anytime.
What we will do:
- Our staff and visitors will be wearing face coverings and maintaining at least 6′ of physical distance as much as possible.
- We have enhanced our sanitizing schedule and will clean high-touch surfaces frequently.
- We are happy to make arrangements for visits at a time reserved just for you and we offer no-contact pickup from the Museum Shop as well.